Tuesday, April 2, 2013

mask pattern crochet

Merhaba sevgili site takipçilerimiz. Yogun istek aldigimiz icin sizlere bugün mask pattern crochet yazisini paylasmaya karar verdik.


LittleBigPlanet is possibly the best thing to happen to console gaming in the history of ever. It is truly a wonderful game that can be enjoyed by an array of ages and by gaming novices and experts alike. The best part about it is the propensity for multiplayer games to increase death rates exponentially. My husband and I enjoy finding new and interesting ways to make the other die a gruesome death.







But I digress.






When I first embarked on my crocheting adventure, my husband demanded (re: begged) I make him a SackBoy complete with Chinese Dragon Mask.


mask pattern crochet 1


I used the wonderful pattern provided by Emjay Bailey of nerdigurumi.com but alas it was still beyond my novice crocheting abilities. The result was disasterous...






mask pattern crochet 2






Recently, I created a SackGirl for a cousin using the same pattern with much better results. This filled me with a new sense of purpose in creating for my husband his dream SackBoy.






Know I had mastered the art of crocheting a SackBoy (Ha!), I decided to work on the bigger hurdle first. The Chinese Dragon Mask costume.






Although not featured in this photo, this costume also comes with a chevron style cape that whips around creatively when you make your SackBoy jump, which is always!






Personally, I feel the result is pretty awesome. So awesome in fact, I've placed the pattern in my Ravelry store for everyone to enjoy!




Happy Stitching!



Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook



Ziyaret etmenizi onerdigimiz diger makaleler : карнавальные маски своими руками

No comments:

Post a Comment